05 February 2011

Hilary conquers the Milford Track!

Hilary Saxton is the 'life of the party' Pilates instructor at Bodysense Pilates Studio and a Life Coach.

Ok so I signed up as a follower of Bodysense Pilates and where are the rest of you? As a Pilate’s devotee I was kind of hoping that you other devotees might have joined in already. So my original thought was that I had to learn how to sign up but hae – I made it and I will hope you do too.

Well I’ve just walked the Milford Track – apparently one of the world’s no. 1 walks. I have to say ‘magic, spectacular, breathtaking and gorgeous’ – and that was just the boat driver… Joking!!

Seriously it was truly up there with cookies and cream ice cream. So pleased to have done it and all of the well wishes who were wondering if I would wear mascara and lipstick? Well absolutely yes and I was not the only one! We carried our own packs and food etc so I figured I’d add a lippy and mascara, what’s 100g!

To be honest the mozzies and sand flies got a little crazy occasionally but as I was up on the McKinnon Pass I had tears in my eyes. No - not from the insect repellent I’d accidentally rubbed into them but from the beautiful majestic canvas that we were actually on. So if any of you would like to know more about it feel free to email and we can have a chat. We did book a year in advance as it is rather popular. And BTW (‘by the way’ for the non texters) I was so pleased to have done pilates to be able to carry the pack without any problems at all.

Hilary Saxton is the 'life of the party' Pilates instructor at Bodysense Pilates Studio and a Life Coach.

1 comment: